|Job title:||Experienced Graduates|
|Salary||$65,000 - $75,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Miray Bechara|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a globally recognised top-tier international studio known for their innovative designs and high-profile projects. They have recently secured a large number of large-scale Commercial and Infrastructure projects, with a current strong pipeline over the next few years.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
These positions are ideal for passionate Graduates with a couple of years of studio experience, a flair for high-quality design, and excellent all-around skills. The exciting projects are large-scale, at the concept and documentation phases.
- Assist with design development and documentation of larger-scale complex projects
- Produce ideas to resolve design-related issues
- Liaise with clients, consultants and authorities
- Produce documentation that complies with company standards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Revit proficiency on larger scale complex projects
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Local experience in a professional studio and proven all-round experience
- Outstanding communication, creativity, and presentation skills
- Commercial, Infrastructure, or Residential project experience preferred but not essential
This fun and collaborative environment is full of reputable leaders who have a very genuine love and passion for high-quality design. They have an equal obsession with the beauty and the details and have all sorts of fun throwing ideas and collaborating in and outside the studio.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
Please also attach a sample portfolio (maximum file size is 20MB) or get in contact directly on the details above for larger size portfolios.