|Job title:||Facade Engineer|
|Salary||$80,000 - $95,000 + Super + Car Allowance|
|Contact name:||Tammy Nguyen|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading engineering firm specialising in Civil, Structural and Facade Engineering, with over 25 years of experience in the industry. With a strong commitment to excellence and innovation, they deliver exceptional engineering solutions to their clients. They pride themselves on fostering a collaborative work environment that encourages professional growth and provides opportunities for career advancement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Façade Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, analysing, and overseeing the implementation of building façades. Seize the opportunity to manage an entire project from design through to construction, liaising with various stakeholders across different departments.
- Design projects using Strand7, Spacegass and AutoCAD software
- Take ownership of your own façade projects
- Conduct site inspections of façade and remedial projects
- Prepare facade engineering reports
- Attend regular site and client meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum 2 years local Facade Engineering experience
- IRATA License highly regarded
- Experience delivering Class 2 buildings
- Proficient with Strand7, Spacegass, AutoCAD and other related software
This company highly values their employees and has a strong focus on training and development. Employees love working here as they get the opportunity to work closely with directors, who are hands on and approachable. Their flat management structure allows new members of the team to communicate and learn off all levels of engineers. The staff turnover is low, with senior staff being in the business for over 10 years.
- Internal promotion and progression opportunities
- Full-time work with flexible working arrangements
- Strong pipeline of work ensuring job security
- Diverse range of projects to enhance your CV
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Tammy Nguyen on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.