|Job title:||Facade Engineer|
|Salary||$80,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Industry leading training and development initiatives offered
- Work yourself up to a leadership role within this consultancy!
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Having established a strong and reputable presence in the engineering industry, this engineering consultancy is renowned for it's delivery across a diverse project portfolio. Due to their personable approach to business, this consultancy ensures a positive work experience for both their clients and employees, and is looking for an experienced Façade Engineer to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Façade Engineer, you will take control of the design and delivery of residential, commercial and industrial façade projects across public and private sectors. You will take ownership of your own façade and remedial projects, assist with managing a small team and liaising with clients for project delivery.
- Complete the remedial designs of projects following Australian codes and standards
- Conduct site and building inspections of façade and remedial projects
- Prepare technical reports
- Attend regular site and client meetings
- Work alongside the design and diagnostics team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Engineering
- Façade and project management experience
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Proficiency in Façade analysis and modelling using: STRANO, MICROSTRAN & ANEPLA
- Strong verbal and written communication
This company fosters a mix of veteran leadership accompanied with an energetic and motivated core. With a passion for delivering high quality designs, this firm offers a high-performing and professional environment where employee development and collaboration is emphasised and highly regarded company-wide. As such, you will receive regular and on-going training to assist in your development and fast track your career progression.
- Feel supported in a team collaborative working environment
- Be rewarded for you dedication and loyalty towards the company
- Internal promotion and progression opportunities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or Landres@ivorygroup.com.au for a confidential discussion.