Finance Officer - Accounts Payable
|Job title:||Finance Officer - Accounts Payable|
|Industry:||Accounts Payable Business Support|
|Salary||$30 - $35 p/h + Super|
|Contact name:||Augustine Oh|
- Hourly Rate: $30 - $35 p/h + Super
- Rostered days off & flexibility offered
- Opportunities for contract extension or transition into permanent
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Due to an increase in workload, our Client; a Local Council based in the Lower North Shore region of Sydney, is seeking for an experienced Finance Officer - Accounts Payable to assist in the increase in workload.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An initial 3 month contract. Reporting to the Accountant Finance and Strategy, work in a team of 4 as part of a busy and fast-paced environment. The role will require your ability to work autonomously, bringing on-board your strong administrative and data entry skills. Guidance will be provided for your success in the role, but you will be expected to possess a strong foundation in AP.
- Preparation of creditor payments, invoice checking & ensuring correct authorisations
- Managing superannuation
- Overseeing quarterly budget reviews
- Data entry & administrative tasks
- Growing responsibilities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant qualifications are desired but not mandatory
- Demonstrated data entry experiences
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to read tax invoices
- A flexible worker with a strong work ethic
Be part of a team that does not promote micromanagement. You will be expected to be demonstrate collaborative skills but also be able to work autonomously. Your excellent communication and stakeholder interaction skills will play a critical part in the success of your role.
- Strong potential to progress into a permanent role
- Work in a very flexible work environment
- Work in a new building with easy access to public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Augustine Oh on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.