Financial Business Partner
|Job title:||Financial Business Partner|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||$55 - $60 p/h + Super|
|Contact name:||Augustine Oh|
- Excellent first step into the Public Sector
- Be the 2IC to the Manager Finance
- Walking distance from Train Station
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Working for our Client based in Sydney, your previous experiences as a Financial Business Partner will be crucial for the development and success of the Finance Business Unit. No previous Council experience required. You will have a team of financial accountants, AP officers and payroll officers under your supervision.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An initial 6 month opportunity. You will be the 2IC to the Manager Finance. Your role will be critical in providing strategic advice and deriving positive outcome for your team. If you are looking for an opportunity within the Public Sector offering stability, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Effective supervision and development of the team
- Manage the complete month-end process to ensure compliance with deadlines
- Monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reviews
- BAS/FPT reporting, payroll reconciliation and annual financial statements
- Support the Finance Manager
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or relevant
- Post tertiary professional qualification (CPA, CA or CIMA)
- Minimum five years' experience in similar role and managerial experience
- Accountable and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
Your Council and team is young, seeking for development and maturity. Find endless resources and support by your managers that ALWAYS put their employees first, to ensure their growth within the team and as an individual. A friendly and family-like workplace.
- Work in a managerial team that prioritises employee welfare and success
- Tailored career progression plans and resources for development
- Competitive salary
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Augustine Oh on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.