Finishes Foreman - Luxury Residential
|Job title:||Finishes Foreman - Luxury Residential|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$150,000 - $175,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Join this privately owned luxury Residential Builder as a Finishes Foreman. Deliver a $25M project that is ready to commence in Sydney's North Shore
- Competitive salary package on offer
- Well resourced project team
- Strong pipeline of work ensuring longevity and stability
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable construction business is one of Sydney's leading builders within the luxury residential unit space. The company has secured a $20M, Class 2, multi level luxury residential project in Sydney's lower North Shore, consisting of basement carpark and units above. As a result, they are now in need of an experienced Site Foreman to deliver this high - end project.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the site construction activity during the finishing stage. This position is to manage a high-end residential project ensuring the project is being delivered within the parameters of excellent WHS, quality, and time management. The role will be well supported by a strong project team, which will consist of multiple Project Managers, Contracts Administrators, Cadets, Site Engineers, and Project Engineers. This opportunity is best suited to an individual who is looking for a career, rather than a job, that will drive them with exposure to bespoke projects throughout Sydney.
- Manage trades and subcontractors
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Coordinate all finishes
- Maintain WHS policies on site
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualification in Carpentry or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to deliver luxury residential units as a Finishes Foreman
- 5+ years project experience on high -end residential units
Your future role will offer you a high level of stability in a vibrant and successful work environment on a permanent full time basis. This builder will be sure to boost your portfolio, as this company is seen to be an employer of choice. As a result of their successes, you will be involved in a number of celebratory activities.
- Ongoing pipeline of projects and stability
- Opportunity for continued career development into Site Manager
- A positive work-life balance
- Good work hours and well resourced projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.