Fire Door Technician/Carpenter
|Job title:||Fire Door Technician/Carpenter|
|Industry:||Carpentry & Cabinet Making Trades & Labour|
|Salary||$70,000 -$85,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Marcus Cazilieris|
- Fantastic Supportive Environment, Work-life Balance
- Gain Long-term Stability and Security
- Join a collaborative team that takes great Pride in their work
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This small yet successful Fire Services Company specialises in the installation, maintenance and reparation to a full range of essential fire equipment. With a focus on residential strata and commercial buildings' fire systems, they provide clients with a complete professional package; from testing through to the issue of relevant certificates. Taking pride in what they do, and a care for the customers, they are well known, and have strong business coming from word of mouth.
- Build, Installation, Repairs and Maintenance on Fire Doors
- Testing of Fire Protection Equipment
- Repairing, and Maintenance on Fire Door Hardware.
- Liaising with clients at job sites.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience working on Fire Doors Required
- Qualification in Carpentry advantageous
- Fire Testing experience advantageous
CULTURE & BENEFITS.
- Renumeration in line with Skills & Experience
- Great Internal Culture : Small Close-knit, Supportive environment
- Secure and stable role with ongoing work
- Car + Phone + Laptop + Uniform
Click on 'Apply for this job’ or contact Marcus Cazilieris on 0416 205 861 for a confidential discussion.