Fire Service Coordinator
|Job title:||Fire Service Coordinator|
|Industry:||Administration Business Support|
|Contact name:||Marcus Cazilieris|
- Great career progression into office management roles
- Receive Support from the team in this close-knit environment
- Highly reputable and professional Fire Company
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large long-standing company began in 1967 specialising in HVAC and 10 years ago began the Fire division. With a small and growing team, it is a great time to join this business and let your career grow with the company.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Service Coordinator, you will be supporting the service team on the administrative end and working closely with the Office Manager. You will be responsible for data processing, scheduling, and confirming fire jobs, filing site documents, managing compliance, and quotations.
- Data entry
- Scheduling service work for Technicians
- Print and review service reports and job reports
- Raising purchase orders
- Provide Adhoc support to the wider team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience using MYOB and Simpro preferred
- Fire industry exposure is highly regarded
- Positive and optimistic attitude
- Hard working and ability to multi-task
CULTURE & BENEFITS.
- Great team culture, friendly, warm and easy going
- Regular training sessions to constantly develop your skill set
- Expand your ability and skills in the Fire industry
- Great collaborative environment and job security
Top of Form
Click on 'Apply for this job’ or contact Marcus Cazilieris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Bottom of Form