Fire Services Designer
|Job title:||Fire Services Designer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$90,000 - $120,000 + super (negotiable)|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a successful, medium size Fire contractor that designs and installs fire protection systems for large-scale projects. They specialise in many specialist project types including data centre, warehouse and special hazard.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will report to a Director and work alongside Senior Engineer. You will have support from hands-on Directors and will be provided with an opportunity to design, deliver and coordinate technically challenging projects.
- Produce full wet & dry Fire services design according to the NCC
- Drafting using Revit and AutoCAD
- Liaise with Builders, Engineers and Project Managers
- Provide assistance to Directors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Competent in conducting full hydraulic calculations
- Experience with pipe listing and fabrication sheets
- Proficient using Revit MEP & AutoCAD
- Good technical understanding of the BCA
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (preferred)
- One-on-one coaching and training
- Busy project pipeline offering job security
- Competitive salary with reviews
Get similar jobs like these by email