Fire Systems Tester
|Job title:||Fire Systems Tester|
|Industry:||Trades & Labour Others|
|Salary||$30-$50/hr+ Super + car/phone/laptop|
|Contact name:||Marcus Cazilieris|
- Progress with a tailored development plan
- Develop your skills with an Industry Leader
- Strengthen your portfolio working with reputable clients
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An exciting opportunity has opened up with this leading Fire Protection Company, specialising in providing essential fire safety services and building compliance to their customers across Australia. With a management team that focuses not only on training but also in supporting and providing opportunities for their staff, you will be guaranteed the opportunity to progress within this firm.
- Perform 6 monthly and annual testing on fire systems
- Emergency and exit light testing
- Hydrant, fire booster pump and flow testing
- Test and check for compliance adherence
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience with electrical & fire systems
- MUST have experience directly in the Fire industry
- A good knowledge of Australian Fire Standards & BCA Codes
- A current drivers licence
- FPAS Accreditation preferred
This company has a great reputation on the market for the quality of work they deliver on a consistent basis. Your loyalty and dedication will be recognised and rewarded with progression within the firm. In addition, this company prides itself in its unique culture, creating a fair and flexible platform upon which you may build your technical and personal skills.
- Above market average salary package
- Easy going team who helps each other out
- Fully maintained vehicle and phone
- Monthly training sessions provided to the team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Marcus Cazilieris on 0416 205 861 for a confidential discussion.