|Job title:||Fire Technician|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$35 -$50 + Super|
|Contact name:||Marcus Cazilieris|
- Grow with an industry leading company
- Great opportunity to Develop as a Fire Technician
- Strengthen your portfolio working with reputable clients
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large long-standing company began in 1967 specialising in HVAC and 10 years ago expanded and created a Fire division. They pride themselves on providing a high-quality service in both commercial and residential buildings. With a supportive management team, you will be provided with opportunities to progress within the company through guidance.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is a position where you will be working independently and, in a team, to conduct inspections, and liaise with clients and customers. This opportunity will develop your personal and professional skills with the prospect of progressing into more senior roles.
- Implement Install and services on Fire Panels, Portables, & Emergency Lighting
- Conduct fault finding while providing maintenance
- Present and review reports to Clients
- Test and check for compliance adherence
- Deliver Service, maintenance and testing of fire systems
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Full Electrician qualifications
- Possess the ability to work in a team and communicate well
- Experience with fire systems
- Electrical experience preferred
CULTURE & BENEFITS.
- Opportunities to grow into senior roles with support from management
- Great collaborative environment and job security
- Expand your ability and skills in Fire Electrical Services
- Regular training and development
Click on 'Apply for this job’ or contact Marcus Cazilieris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email