Fitout Site Manager
|Job title:||Fitout Site Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$155K - $170K + Super|
|Contact name:||Jesse Jancevski|
Excellent mid-tier company looking for someone to join their team on fit-out projects across Canberra. Strong project pipeline for 2022 and beyond.
- Collaborate with experienced professionals on exciting projects
- Award winning mid-sized company
- Excellent salary package with a great project pipeline
About the Company.
This company is an award-winning mid-tier construction company. The company specialises in fit outs, delivering various projects for both the Government and private sector. As their work is receiving a high amount of recognition in the industry, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager to join the growing company and lead a team to deliver projects safely, on time, and on budget.
About the Role.
We are looking for a Site Manager to support the delivery of fit outs and refurbishments. Working alongside a highly skilled Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team in all day-to-day operations and running projects at a site capacity. You will monitor and manage subcontractor works on site and ensure the timely delivery of your projects.
- Manage overall site performance
- Ensure OHS Standards are met
- Liaise with onsite building management
- Forward planning, scheduling, and ordering materials
Skills & Experience.
- Trade qualification in carpentry or similar trade
- Excellent organisation, communication, and time management skills
- Team player with astute problem-solving skills
This is a company that takes pride in their projects as well as their employees. Their staff enjoy a strong work/life balance that allows for a happy workplace culture that fosters a very strong work ethic. You will receive ongoing support from your leadership team, within a stable company that has an exciting project pipeline throughout 2022 and beyond. This company understands the value of their employees and boasts excellent staff retention because of this.
- Strong collaboration with an experienced management team
- Excellent team culture that allows you to grow and progress whilst working on exciting projects
- Above market salary package alongside an exciting project pipeline
How to apply.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Jesse Jancevski on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.