|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Contact name:||Priscilla Khal|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A reputable and well-established tier one building company with over 20 years experience having delivered multiple award winning projects in Canberra. This is a highly regarded building group with a great reputation in the market. Specialising in multi-residential projects valued above $40m, this company provides excellent support to their established team ensuring high quality project delivery.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for managing and guiding the trades to ensure this $50m multi-residential project is delivered at the highest quality.
- Manage subcontractor and tradesmen
- Oversee onsite safety requirements
- Structures and finishes
- Aid and facilitate small onsite tasks to benefit project flow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade Qualification
- Ability to supervise staff onsite, including subcontractors
- Demonstrated ability in delivering projects valued above $20M
With an excellent reputation for delivering quality projects, this company is highly regarded as a great place to work. From career progression, training, and ongoing support. With a good reputation for it's relationships with Clients, Subcontractors and their team members. Join a team of like-minded people who strive for high quality workmanship. Enjoy working in a company with high staff moral and many of its employees boasting long tenure in their positions.
- Above market salary package
- Team-focused work environment
- Strong project pipeline, long term employment stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job’ or contact Priscilla Khal on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.