|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$145K - $160K + Super|
|Contact name:||Jesse Jancevski|
Join a great company and assist in the delivery of new build projects in Canberra. Above market salary package with excellent work life balance.
- 10 years’ worth of projects to ensure job stability
- Generous salary on offer
- Join a reputable company and deliver new build projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is regarded as one of Canberra's premier construction management firms. This company specialises in delivering commercial and residential new build construction projects valued from $40M and above. This company has a strong presence in Canberra and are preparing to deliver one of the largest projects in the area’s history in 2023. You will have the opportunity to learn from the very best in the industry from this developer/building company
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your position will report directly to a Site Manager and will oversee on-site construction activity. You will be equally versed and strong in structures as you are in finishes. You will be working on this project from start to finish and will place much focus on ensuring the site is in accordance with WHS legislation and delivered on time. The project you will be working on is valued at $40M+ and is a multi-residential project with retail/hospitality components.
- WHS Management
- Subcontractor Management
- Structures and finishes
- Assist Site Manager
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualification
- Relevant experience as a Foreman on multi-residential projects
- Ability to supervise staff onsite, including subcontractors
- Interpret building plans, regulations and codes of practice in order to direct the progress of work and monitor compliance
This company is highly regarded as a great place to work. From career progression, training, development, and on-going support and guidance, this company has the processes, systems, and structure to support you in your career aspirations.
- A generous and above market salary
- Stability due to strong pipeline of new projects
- Variety of projects to work on across all sectors of construction
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Jesse Jancevski on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion