|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$160K - $180K + Super|
|Contact name:||Brittany Makhoul|
- Training and development opportunities, offering career progression
- Attractive salary package on offer
- Strong project pipeline, long term employment stability
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well-renowned and rapidly growing Builder/Developer with a strong presence in Canberra, ACT is seeking an ambitious Foreman to join their high achieving team of industry leaders. Specialising in the delivery of high-quality large scale Commercial and Multi-Residential projects exceeding $100M. This reputable business has recently secured a number of exciting projects spanning the next several years due to their commitment to quality, innovation, and repeat clientele.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position allows you to take ownership of high-end Commercial and Multi-Residential projects across Canberra. As a Foreman you will work directly with a Site Manager and Project Manager to ensure that the projects are completed safely, on time, and within budget while maintaining the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship. This company is seeking to employ a skilled Foreman looking to leap into Site Management in the near future.
- Oversee day to day running of project site
- Monitor project progress and ensure work is on schedule
- Maintain detailed project documentation, including daily reports, progress updates, and safety records
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with Project Managers, Site Manager, Engineers, and other Stakeholders
- Subcontractor management and programme management
- Structures and finishes focus
- Toolbox talks and site inductions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualification is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
- High-rise residential experience is highly desirable
Employees boast about the supportive and collaborative team environment. Management heavily invests in the growth and development of its existing employees through regular training to allow for career progression. This company understands the importance of family life and encourages a healthy work/life balance as a way to maintain employee satisfaction.
- Team focused work environment
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development
- Numerous employee wellbeing & benefits initiatives
- Above market salary package
- Frequent team building events and functions
- Company seen as an employer of choice
- Access to iconic projects, boosting your CV
- Fantastic induction program and endless support
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Brittany Makhoul on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.