|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$160K - $170K + Super|
|Contact name:||Jesse Jancevski|
- Great salary package on offer
- Diverse multi-residential projects to boost your CV
- Strong project pipeline for the next 10+ years
About the Company.
A well recognised building company that has been delivering award winning projects for over 20 years. They have recently secured a steady pipeline of projects and are looking to expand their team. You will be working alongside industry professionals on projects that range from $60M - $100M. The first project you will be based on is a $60M high-rise multi-residential site. This company places a high value on strong workplace culture, and as such, you will be a part of a well-resourced team.
About the Position.
As a Foreman you will work directly with the Site and Project Manager to ensure the timely delivery of a vast range of projects across Canberra. You will be responsible for leading the site team to ensure that all site activity is being completed efficiently, safely, and on budget. As a well established but continuously growing company, you will be exposed to landmark projects in the Canberra region with a strong pathway into Site Management in the future.
- Manage Sub-contractors and Tradesmen
- Aid and facilitate small onsite tasks to benefit project flow
- Oversee onsite safety requirements
- Structures and finishes
Skills & experience.
- Strong communication skills to ensure all trades are working cohesively
- Ability to supervise staff onsite, including sub-contractors
- Demonstrated project experience above $10M
This company understands the value of its employees, and as such places a strong emphasis on a healthy work environment. The company was founded on strong values of teamwork and an employee-first attitude. You will be joining a team of individuals who value a strong work ethic and creating an environment were all staff are valued equally.
- Above market salary package
- Excellent team environment that puts your progression at the forefront
- Strong avenues into a Site Manager role
How to Apply.
Click on 'Apply for this job’ or contact Jesse Jancevski on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.