|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$130,000 - $150,000 + Super + Car|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Manage and run RMS Roadwork projects as Foreman/Supervisor in the Sydney Region for one of the most highly regarded Civil Contractors in NSW
- Full time permanent basis, ensuring job stability
- Boost your portfolio by supervising high end projects
- Competitive salary package on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly regarded Civil Contractor has a strong presence within the industry and are particularly well known for their unique services in RMS Roadwork projects. As a result of their busy pipeline and securing large scale projects, they are in need of a Foreman to deliver multiple RMS Roadwork projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Foreman, you will be responsible for the delivery of projects within specific time frames, as well as manage the project team with their day to day duties. You will also be in charge of projects productivity as well ensuring the project is delivered to company standards.
- Manage subcontractors
- Ensure HSEQ obligations are met at all times
- Motivate and direct the team
- Plan and prioritise work in line with project requirements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven experience in delivering RMS Roadwork projects
- Previously managed projects valued above $10m
- Strong understanding of RMS Roadwork specifications
- Excellent time management and leadership skills
The successful candidate will be apart of an energetic and successful team, who are passionate about the needs of each employee. You will work alongside industry recognised leaders without the realms of micromanagement, allowing you to showcase your skills and abilities as a Foreman.
- Regular team outings
- Personal and professional career development
- Staff morale is continuously kept at a high standard
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email