Foreman - Canberra - Concreting
|Job title:||Foreman - Canberra - Concreting|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$130,000 - $150,000|
|Contact name:||Michael Hsueh|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is an opportunity with an established civil contractor who has been in operation for over 10 years. Specialising in civil and structural projects, they deliver projects up to $5m in value throughout Canberra and surrounding regions.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
They are currently looking at employing a experienced Foreman to lead and deliver projects in Canberra. With multiple projects in the pipeline, they are highly interested in individuals who are looking for a long term opportunity and to grow with the business.
The duties for this position will include and not be limited to:
- Subcontractor and client management
- Toolbox talks/Prestarts
- Implementation and management of OHS and QA systems
- Site inductions
- Driving productivity
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Relevant qualifications
- Delivered projects on a similar scale
- Proven record in delivering structural projects
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities
This company holds a collaborative and hard working culture with a focus on developing their employees to be the finest in the industry. They are highly appreciated by their employees for providing great work life balance and an employment stability which are important for longevity.
- Career development opportunities
- Employment stability through strong pipeline of projects
- Work on landmark projects throughout Canberra and surrounding regions
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position please click 'Apply for this Job', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or alternatively, email your CV through to email@example.com.