|Job title:||Foreman Residential|
|Location:||Acton, Australian Capital Territory|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$100,000 - $120,000|
|Contact name:||Jimmy Sammut|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Canberra construction company with a strong presence in the Canberra market with a stellar reputation along with an extensive portfolio of completed work and repeat clients. This tight-knit company believes in teamwork and internal development. A small highly motivated team look to have high energy people with a focus on long term opportunities and growth within the company.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for a dynamic and well-rounded Residential Foreman, this company has projects for both government and private clients. This role is for a candidate who are looking for personal development and growth, and a team that will offer not just a place to work but a second family. You will be working on bespoke homes for influential clients and repeat end users. Giving you a great base to grow and develop your skill set within a long-term role.
- Manage & organise sub-contractors and ensure all works being carried out are to the highest quality & safety standards
- Oversee onsite safety requirements
- Sub-contractor and trade management
- Ability to aid and facilitate small onsite tasks to benefit project flow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualified
- Min 3+ years Foreman/Site Manager experience with a reputable company on similar sized projects
- Experience in bespoke residential construction
- Working knowledge of other trades
- Strong Canberra network of subcontractors
- Ability to supervise staff onsite, including sub-contractors.
- Hands-on, can-do and motivated attitude
This company believes in development and growth. This is not a company to join with the intentions to stay stagnant at a certain level. This company promotes from within and wants everyone to move forward within their career. A small intimate team that needs to have collaborative skills and support the wider business.
- Attractive salary package
- Variety of projects to work on across all sectors of construction
- Opportunity for rapid promotions and career development
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email