Foreman - Subdivision
|Job title:||Foreman - Subdivision|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$120,000 - $140,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Michael Hsueh|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a well established and expanding Civil Contractor based in Sydney that has grown significantly over the last 2 years Their current pipeline of projects includes the construction of various subdivision ranging in sizes from $1m - $20m with high profile clients.
They are currently seeking an experienced Foreman to organise, direct, control and coordinate the successful completion of multiple civil projects which are based in the Western Sydney. This position will report directly to the Project Manager.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This company is seeking an experienced Foreman to manage the day to day construction duties on site. Reporting directly to the Project Manager, this role will be responsible for OHS, QA and assisting in the prompt delivery of the projects.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- On site management and direction of sub contractors
- Conduct toolbox meetings
- Effectively manage material stock levels
- Driving the project for a timely project delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
To be successful for this role, the applicant will ideally possess:
- Experience with subdivision or carpark projects
- An excellent understanding of technical specifications
- Ability to drive sub-contractor productivity
- Multiple end to end project delivery experience
This company will provide strong progression opportunities to the right candidate by providing them a tailored career path. Not only gaining exposure to a diversified range of projects, the successful candidate will also be offered an attractive remuneration package with a good work life balance.
- Strong focus on career development and progression
- Highly competitive salary package
- Great work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org