|Job title:||Geotechnical Engineer|
|Salary||$80,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Tim Signo|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is a leading, multi-discipline engineering consultancy based in Sydney CBD. Maintaining strong business relationships with clients, they have successfully operated within the Geotechnical, Environmental, Civil and Structural market for over 20 years. Through these successful client relationships and ongoing project pipeline, they are looking for Geotechnical Engineers to join their Geotechnical Engineering division. You will be working on projects within the transport, property and government sectors across Sydney.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Geotechnical Engineer, you will be involved in the entire process of the project, from start to finish. You will engage in geotechnical investigations, shoring/retention, slope stability, assist with drilling services and technical report writing. Your project portfolio will consist of small to large scale residential, industrial and sub-division projects. You will be mentored by Principal Geotechnical Engineers and work alongside a team of engineers and technicians.
- Field investigation work
- Soil, rock and groundwater sampling and analysis
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Slope stability analysis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree Qualifications in Civil Engineering with a focus in Geotechnical Engineering
- Minimum 12 months experience working as a Geotechnical Engineer or Geotechnician
- Experience conducting site / field-based work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The company offers a friendly and welcoming culture for their employees. They value their employees and provide long term stability through development and career progression. To maintain strong employee engagement, management have regular performance and salary reviews, team building activities and offer flexibility.
- Hybrid working model with WFH systems in place
- Join a supporting, inclusive and collaborative team culture
- Career progression within a well-respected company
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Tim Signo on (02) 9231 4999