|Job title:||Graduate Accountant|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||$30+ p/h + Super|
|Contact name:||Augustine Oh|
- Initial 6-month contract with opportunity for extension
- Career progression in the Public Sector as an Accountant
- Excellent opportunity with Junior Accountants with limited exposure
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Working for our Client based in Western Sydney, your multi-skilled support will be crucial for the Finance Services Department. Working for this rapidly growing Council, this will be an excellent opportunity to kick-start your career as an Accountant.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An initial 6 month contract. Reporting to the Accountant (Financial Operations), the primary responsibility of your position is to assist in the provision of financial accounting and treasury management services.
- Process supplier invoices
- Accounts receivables activities
- Prepare business activity statements
- Collate and process information on vehicles and other reportable benefits to staff for calculation of fringe benefit tax liability
- Month and year end processing, including: account reconciliations, journals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Accounting or Commerce
- Understanding of finance, accounting, budgeting, and statutory financial reporting
- Intermediate to advanced level of MS Excel skills
- Accountable and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
Your Council and team is young seeking for development and maturity. Find endless resources and support by your managers that ALWAYS put their employees first, to ensure their growth within the team and as an individual.
- Work in a team that prioritises employee welfare and development
- Tailored career progression plans and resources offered for growth
- Competitive hourly rate
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Augustine Oh on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.