|Job title:||Graduate Architect|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$70,000 - $85,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This award-winning design studio has offices nationwide and a global reputation for design leadership, innovation and taking great care of their employees. Being highly design driven, they have a hands-on approach to projects and clients and a collaborative approach to their architecture and workplace culture. They are based conveniently close to public transport in the CBD.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role is ideal for a talented Graduate with the ability to assist on a diverse range of Commercial, Education, Residential and Civic projects, of various scales. You will strike a balance of design and delivery, as well as team/project coordination and documentation using Revit.
- Assist the design team with concept and design development
- Produce high quality documentation at DA and CC stages
- Coordinate with consultants and clients
- Contribute to all stages of a variety of projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Strong Revit skills with practical studio experience
- 3+ years local experience and proven ability on mid to large scale projects
- A passion for design with excellent documenting skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Gain mentorship from reputable industry professionals
- Receive support for Registration
- Work in a collaborate and friendly work environment
This environment is full of industry leaders who have a very genuine love and passion for unique and bespoke design. They have an equal obsession of the beauty and the details, and have all sorts of fun throwing ideas and collaborating in and outside the studio.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
Please also attach a sample portfolio (maximum file size is 20MB) or get in touch directly on the details above for larger size portfolios.
Get similar jobs like these by email