|Job title:||Graduate Architect|
|Salary||$75,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This larger scale and prominent national design practice boasts expertise in a wide range of projects within a loyal network of repeat clients. They are known for their friendly, supportive work culture in addition to high class design and delivery of notable projects within the Residential, Commercial, Educational and Civic sectors.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
There is an immediate opportunity for an experienced Graduate to work across their multiple project sectors alongside talented Project Leaders and Associates. You will be involved in the initial design stages and take projects through to documentation in Revit and delivery with some site exposure.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Assist with conceptual design and design development
- Coordinate with consultants and other stakeholders
- Produce working drawings and implement drawing packages
- Be adaptable to work across all stages of projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Demonstrate a flair for high quality design and idea generation
- Knowledge of BCA and local regulations
- Revit proficiency with studio experience
- Possess excellent communication and an ability to work well within a team
- Receive ongoing support for Registration
- Fun, friendly and supportive work culture
- Working from home flexibility offered
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
Please also attach a sample portfolio and note that the maximum file size is 20MB.