|Job title:||Graduate Architect|
|Salary||$75,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Grace Causley|
- Permanent position with a well-established Sydney studio
- Collaborate with highly regarded Architects in their new Inner West office
- Outstanding business culture with regular team outings and flexible working policy
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well-established Australian studio is responsible for a range of bespoke residential projects across Australia. Currently working with around 25 staff, the team is diverse and pride themselves on a great culture. Despite their designs regularly winning awards and featuring in the media, management is very down to earth and personable.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Graduate of Architecture or Architectural Designer to further develop their career and contribute to unique, yet practical living spaces. You’ll have the ability to work across all stages of the design process and receive extensive mentoring leading to Architectural registration.
- Assist design team with concept and design development
- Produce high quality documentation at DA and CC stages
- Coordinate with consultants and clients
- Contribute to all stages on a variety of projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Previous experience in high end residential projects preferred
- Revit proficiency essential
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Positive attitude and passion for design essential
This group of enthusiastic professionals are equally as passionate about team culture and collaboration, as they are about great design and project quality. The team enjoys regular team lunches, drinks and other social events. Take advantage of the flexible working policy and extensive, high-quality resources.
- Flexible working arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Regular team outings
- Inner West location, walking distance from public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Grace Causley on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Grace Causley on the details above.