Graduate Hydraulic Engineer
|Job title:||Graduate Hydraulic Engineer|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$65,000 - $75,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Leah Martin|
- Plumbers are encouraged to apply
- Thrive in a supportive and inclusive work culture that fosters teamwork
- Work with industry specialists to further develop your skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client have been a leading firm in Building Services for over 40 years. With a central location in Newcastle, our client are known for providing excellent solutions across all areas of their multidisciplinary firm. Joining this company will provide you with the resources, hands on experience, mentorship and training you need to excel in the Building Services industry.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is for a Graduate Hydraulic Engineer who wants to kickstart their career within a reputable company that foster the success of their employees. Through a collaborative approach and structured plan, you will contribute to your team of engineers to work together in creating solutions that are successful in the industry. You will manage clients, attend site inspections and meetings to maintain relationships.
- Providing design and documentation of hydraulic services including, hot and cold water, gas reticulation systems, stormwater, sewerage and drainage systems
- Assisting seniors in developing report writing skills for hydraulic services engineering
- Training in 3D/Revit and CAD
- Providing site administration support, including site inspections and reports
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Eager to learn and grow as part of a team
- Previous experience in Building Services is advantageous
- Enthusiastic and passionate to learn and develop
- Opportunity to take on responsibility through structured career progression plans
- Flexible working hours to ensure a sustainable work life balance
- Relocation assistance is provided
- Collaborative working environment
This company pride themselves on having high value for a positive and "can do" attitude. With a team of highly talented engineers, they also like to take the time out to celebrate the wins as a team through regular company incentives. Their open and vibrant office space allows for a comfortable and friendly environment to work in each day as well as providing you with your own space to complete tasks.
HOW TO APPLY.