Graduate of Architecture
|Job title:||Graduate of Architecture|
|Salary||$70,000 - $80,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Permanent position working on large-scale high-end projects
- Short and long term progression with strong project pipeline
- Enjoy a company that promotes reasonable hours and balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This progressive team of Architects offers services across Architecture, Interior Design, Planning and 3D Visualisation and believes there is a place in Architecture for expression and exploration of the boundaries. As a result, they have an outstanding reputation and are known for high quality and unique design. The office is based just minutes from Central station and are in an exciting growth phase.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for a Graduate of Architecture who is looking to get strong project exposure and career growth. Initially, you will take ownership of DA's in AutoCAD, and will have the opportunity to carry projects through to documentation and delivery. Registration and career growth will be supported and promoted, with completely transparent feedback to improve your skill set.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Working on conceptual design and Development Applications
- Working on medium density apartment, public and commercial projects
- Working within a close-knit team and collaborating on progressive and parametric design projects
- Working through all stages of the design and documentation process
- Working on award winning projects that challenge the norm
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- High level AutoCAD experience required
- High level Revit experience preferred
- Completed bachelors degree in architecture from recognised University
- Demonstrated design and creativity skills
- 2-3 years post graduate experience in a recognised firm
- Salary commensurate with current award, skills and experience
As a national leader in Architecture, the studio has an incredible CBD based office, extensive and high quality resources, and an incredible workplace culture and flexible working policy.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.