Graduate of Architecture
|Job title:||Graduate of Architecture|
|Salary||$65,000 - $80,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Advance your career and get registration mentorship from leaders
- Enjoy landmark projects with prestigious Clients across various sectors
- CBD office location with incredible culture and workplace initiatives
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This design studio is a multi award-winning & nationally leading studio with multiple offices in Australia. They are multidisciplinary, offering outstanding progression opportunities, and are a household name to add to the CV. With amazing resources and some of the best architectural professionals in the business, there is no better place to advance your career.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Exciting opportunities have arisen for Experienced Graduates to work with incredible project leaders, on a range of exciting projects, including Multi-Res/Mixed-Use, Transport and more. You will be incredibly hands-on, and will be mentored in more senior activities by the Project Leader. The role is based in Revit and is for an ASAP start initially. This is your foot in the door!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation from concept to delivery
- Internal and external team management and business development
- Close Client interaction and site visits
- Revit and Rhino documentation & designing
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 3+ years experience (various position require different levels of experience)
- You must be highly Revit proficient, with in-studio experience
- Ideally a mix of project typologies
As a national leader in Architecture, the studio has an incredible CBD based office, extensive and high quality resources, and an incredible workplace culture and flexible working policy. They have global reach and advertise cross pollination between their offices, opening you up to national opportunities!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.