Graduate of Architecture
|Job title:||Graduate of Architecture|
|Salary||$65,000 - $80,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Carolina Guillen|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established and multi-disciplinary design studio holds an outstanding reputation internationally, working on a wide variety of projects. Their projects incorporate Education, Multi-Residential, Cultural & Public, Commercial, and Retail. They also have multiple offices Australia-wide with very talented and industry leading Architects, who work collaboratively across all divisions.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Play a pivotal role assisting on all stages of the diversified large-scale projects mentioned above. You will work alongside an extremely driven, supportive and collaborative team. This position is immediate and offers personal and professional career development.
- Assist the design team with concept and design development
- Produce high quality documentation at DA and CC stages
- Coordinate with consultants and liaise directly with clients
- Contribute to all stages on exciting projects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Strong Revit skills with practical studio experience
- 2 to 4 years’ experience and proven ability on mid to large scale projects
- A passion for design and drive for excellence
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
This studio drives cooperation and support, they not only have a fantastic reputation for their projects, but also for their collective culture. They welcome new ideas and have fun throwing them on the table and collaborating in and outside the studio. They assist their graduates with registration and offer career progression.
- Work on landmark projects and expand your portfolio
- Excellent career development opportunities and support for registration
- Work in a collaborative and fun environment
- Gain mentorship from reputable industry professionals
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carolina Guillen on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Carolina Guillen on the details above.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.