|Job title:||Graduate Physiotherapist|
|Salary||$65,000 - $75,000 + Super + CPD|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Detailed graduate program ensuring you are set up for success
- Attractive salary package on offer with multiple perks and discounts
- Flexible work arrangements, providing work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This successful Allied Health Provider continues to go above and beyond for their Aged Care residents to ensure they are making a difference. As a result, they continue to grow and look to expand their team of professionals. By joining their team, you will receive an industry leading graduate program, tailored career progression plans and strong support networks to ensure you are meeting your professional goals!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will be working inside a modern Residential Aged Care Facility where you will be implementing a patient centric approach. Your caseload will be geriatric focused where you are required to build rapport and increase their quality of life through providing pain management, conducting thorough assessments to identify needs, create and implement treatment plans, falls prevention initiatives and providing exercise plans
- Perform patient assessments and identify needs
- Develop appropriate pain management and treatment plans
- Educate and implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- National Police Check
The team is very supportive and will provide guidance to ensure you are being set up for success. They are highly driven and hardworking but also look to create a vibrant environment. By joining this remarkable team, you will develop your skills whilst having fun in the process!
- Great potential to grow your career as a new graduate
- Highly rewarding role allowing you to make a difference!
- Ongoing training and development
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.