|Job title:||Health Architect|
|Salary||$100,000 - $120,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Stability in a permanent role with a company with national presence
- Flexible working arrangements and a highly collaborative team
- Landmark projects with a brand new Health project kicking off shortly
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company has a national presence, but in Melbourne specifically is known for its outstanding quality of work and their service/relationship with Clients. The VIC team is a healthy team of roughly 20, and are multi-disciplinary in their Design and Sectors, with recent projects won in Health and Health Infrastructure. The firm operates predominately in Revit software.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Director, you will play a pivotal role in coordinating projects and clients, liaise with sub-consultants and local authorities. You will play a large role in the Health sector projects/division of the company and assist in it's growth and development. There will be a lot of career progression opportunities as a result of working on this project.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Deliver documentation packages
- Liaise with sub consultants, local councils and authorities
- Communicate and manage clients
- Coordinate project delivery
- Attend site visits and respond to RFI's
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualified in Architecture
- Portfolio demonstrating Health sector experience
- Strong understanding and extended use of Revit
- Landmark projects will be highly favoured
- Excellent attention to detail and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company has grown their presence, capabilities, and size to where they want to be. With a modest approach to the market, and deep-seeded values of respect and ethics, staff turnover is incredibly low and once here, rarely do employees ever leave. Take your place as part of the family by applying today!
- Strong opportunities for career progression
- Stability, flexibility, and longevity in your position
- Annual performance reviews
- Close-knit team environment
- Generous salary package
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.