Human Resources Business Partner
|Job title:||Human Resources Business Partner|
|Industry:||Business Support Human Resources|
|Salary||$100,000 - $115,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Miray Bechara|
Join one of Australia’s leading private hospital operator and healthcare providers known for achieving exceptional clinical outcomes, public reporting, and positive patient feedback!
- Work from home 2-3 days per week!
- 12-month contract
- Competitive salary package
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is one of Australia's leading national private hospital operation and healthcare providers with a network of 40+ hospitals servicing every state and territory. Join an organisation that has grown to become one of the largest in the country, backed by its ability to provide the highest quality healthcare to communities they operate in nation-wide.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Due to an exceptionally strong desire to support, challenge and enable leaders of a private hospital to deliver on business objectives, we are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a highly reputable company and to work within a collaborative team of industry leaders. This is an opportunity to drive effective outcomes that make an impact to the organisation and community.
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver a suite of priority talent and culture
- Address and manage critical leadership, culture, and performance matters
- Build the capability of hospital leaders to deliver effective coaching and performance development interventions and demonstrate safety advocacy
- Drive engagement, company values, and employee value proposition initiatives
- Manage ad hoc priority HR duties
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or Management
- Human Resources or professional services experience of 5 years’ minimum
- Experience with a focus on performance management and organisation development
- Industry experience in Health or large scale, labour-intensive organisation highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Ability to work autonomously
- Awareness of HR and WHS legislative requirements
A positive company culture and team cohesion is at the heart of what they do. Join a flexible, professional, and warm culture that is driven by the common goal of making a difference to the lives of patients and their families by providing the highest quality healthcare to the communities they operate in.
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working conditions, ensuring a positive work-life balance
- Ability to self-manage work from home flexibility
- Work alongside industry leaders to drive impactful outcomes
- Enhance CV by partnering with a highly reputable and industry leading healthcare provider
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job’ or contact Miray Bechara on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.