Human Resources Administrator
|Job title:||Human Resources Administrator|
|Industry:||Business Support Human Resources|
|Salary||Entry level role with strong growth opportunities|
|Contact name:||Sarah Pegios|
- Tailored training and development to ensure your ongoing professional growth
- Open plan office with a large balcony, filled with greenery & natural light
- We offer our team a long-term career, rather than a job
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is an award winning mid-tier Recruitment Consultancy, servicing Clients and Candidates on a national scale. Whilst being dedicated to offering exceptional service in recruitment and making a positive impact on the greater community, we also place a strong focus on providing a platform for our staff to Love What They Do!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a HR Administrator, you will receive one-on-one mentorship, training, and guidance from our specialist HR Associate Director. In this position, you will be working within a motivating, energetic, and fast paced environment that takes pride in the quality of their work and which highly values ongoing development and team collaboration.
- Internal end-to-end recruitment
- Onboard new employees
- Employee training and development
- Update and issue internal contracts
- Update and prepare internal systems and policies
- Prepare and execute internal initiatives
- General HR administration duties
- Ad hoc HR related tasks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Completed or almost completed tertiary qualification in a Human Resources related discipline is highly advantageous
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills is required
- A hardworking and committed individual with a great attitude and willingness to learn
- Highly organised with strong prioritisation and time management skills
Our team of professionals are described as technically excellent and highly skilled, whilst maintaining a personable and positive nature. Our shared value of collaboration and development supports a motivated and hard-working environment, highlighted through our high levels of employee satisfaction and regular achievement celebrations across the team.
- Work in a team that supports the achievement of both your personal and professional goals
- We highly value our team and promote open feedback, improvements, and respect for all employees
- Regular team bonding and social events
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact us on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.