HVAC Commissioning Technician
|Job title:||HVAC Commissioning Technician|
|Industry:||Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Trades & Labour|
|Salary||$50 - $55 per hour plus super|
|Contact name:||Fadi Eldick|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly regarded and professional design and construct mechanical engineering contractor has developed a very supportive and positive working environment. They have gone from strength to strength in the past decade and have secured themselves an excellent pipeline of commercial and health projects well past 2022.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Director, you will play a key role in managing the commissioning stage of various large-scale projects. As the Commissioning Technician you will liaise with Project Managers, fault finding, assisting quality assurance and you'll be responsible for systems such as, VRV, VRF, Chillers, Boilers, AHU and minor BMS work.
- Fault Finding
- Liaise with Clients, Project Managers and Quality Assurance Managers
- Facilitate the handover of services to the Client
- Co-ordinate the preparation of commissioning documentation from various subcontractors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Certificate III in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Previous experience in commissioning projects
- Exposure to large-scale commercial or health projects
- Excellent communication skills and people skills
- Must have an understanding of NEBB
This contractor has developed a very respectful and positive environment where all team members feel appreciated and supported, leading to an excellent staff retention rate. In addition to this each team member is technically very skilled ensuring you will be working within a strong firm allowing you to enhance your skills. This company also offers days in lieu to ensure staff members always remain valued.
- Ideal office location with free parking
- Excellent remuneration package
- Highly reputable and growing firm, ensuring you will be joining a very stable company
- Expand your portfolio by working on a range of well known, large-scale projects
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999