HVAC Site Manager
|Job title:||HVAC Site Manager|
|Industry:||Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Trades & Labour|
|Salary||$100,000 - $115,000 plus super|
|Contact name:||Fadi Eldick|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading mechanical contractor is going through a period of growth and has successfully secured numerous high-end commercial projects within Sydney. This firm is currently working with a range of tier-1 builders on projects valuing up to $45 million. This company focuses on the long-term development of its employees and as a result, the firm has high staff retention rates.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Joining the company as a HVAC Site Manager, you will be based on site for a Hospital Project starting in February and be responsible for leading a team on current developments. Your position will allow you to manage the installations of various HVAC systems to ensure that the project goes as scheduled.
- Organise subcontractors and materials
- Prepare and deliver relevant reports
- On-site coordination of HVAC installations
- Liaise with engineers, contractors and stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Successful delivery of Hospital projects
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Degree or trade qualified in Mechanical Engineering
You will be joining a team that is highly supportive and collaborative. The company value their employees and demonstrate this appreciation through regular salary reviews. This position offers strong career progression opportunities due to the constant growth of this firm, ensuring that you will have the ability to progress within the company.
- Receive an excellent salary + super + company vehicle + smart phone
- Lead a Hospital Project valued at $45 million
- Work along side industry professionals
- Expand your portfolio by working on mid-large large scale landmark projects within Sydney
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999.