|Job title:||Hydraulic Engineer|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$50 - $65 p/hour + super|
|Contact name:||Timi Oladeinde|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a multi-discipline building services consultancy operating across Sydney. They specialise in all facets of building services engineering and is proud to be one of the true multi-discipline consultancies.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our client is looking for an experienced Hydraulic Engineer to join their team of highly experienced Engineers and Drafters. This position is aimed at someone who has proven experience working on building services who can handle a project autonomously. You will have the opportunity to work on residential and commercial projects.
- Undertake hydraulic engineering assessments and calculations for concept and detailed design.
- Undertake site inspections during design and construction stages and attending meetings to negotiate project outcomes
- Adhere to professional standards, ethics, and quality procedures
- Design of hydrants, hose-reels and sprinklers, as well as drainage, sewer reticulation and water supply infrastructure for residential, commercial and industrial projects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A relevant diploma or degree qualification in Hydraulic Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 + years within an engineering building design consultancy
- High attention to detail
- Experience with design software including Hyena and other relevant design software.
- Knowledge in the use of Revit and AutoCAD advantageous.
- Good communication skills
- Current Registered Building Practitioner.
Our client embodies the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct and look to implement best practice solutions in sustainable design, for the long-term resilience of projects. Talented individuals look to join our client because they want to be a part of a highly regarded brand, and because they want to work with the best clients on meaningful projects.
- Immediate start
- Working from home
- Strong opportunity for permanent employment based on performance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to work on amazing projects
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Timi Oladeinde on (02) 9231 4999 or Toladeinde@ivorygroup.com.au for a confidential discussion.