|Job title:||Hydraulic Engineer|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$90,000 - $120,000 package|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a large, multi-disciplinary Building Services engineering consultancy. They are specialists in delivering projects across many sectors including healthcare, education, government, mixed-use, and commercial.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working in a team, you will focus on designing Hydraulic systems for various projects. This role offers the opportunity to be involved in project management. As you progress, you will have the ability to take on additional responsibilities.
- Hydraulic services design and calculations
- Collaborate with Engineers and Drafters
- Liaise with stakeholders
- Support Junior Engineers
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Plumbing trades background
- Diploma of Hydraulic Services Design (desirable)
- Previous design experience
- Software/drafting skills using Revit is desirable
- Familiar with the NCC and design standards
Employees enjoy working in this company as they are provided with support, training, and mentorship. All staff members have opportunities to gain more responsibility and to progress in the company.
- Clear pathway for career progression
- Busy project pipeline offering job security
- Access to mentorship and training
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion