|Job title:||Hydraulic Modeller|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$85,000 to $100,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Allen Ho|
- Detailed training and development plan to fast track your career
- Thrive in a supportive and inclusive work culture that fosters collaboration
- Premium CBD location, within walking distance from public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is an established engineering consultancy firm that has a strong presence within the healthcare, commercial, retail, and residential space. They are located in the heart of Sydney boasting an enviable portfolio since its inception. They pride themselves on their service ethos where they can deliver and provide specialty solutions on a full spectrum of building services disciplines.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a hydraulic modeller you will be assisting a team of hydraulic engineers by drafting all hydraulic services, including hot and cold-water systems, stormwater drainage, and plumbing systems. You will also collaborate with engineers and project managers to help deliver the client’s needs and ascertain their requirements in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Engineers and key stakeholders
- Drafting hydraulic services and systems in Revit
- Building services drafting for sanitary plumbing & drainage, potable/recycled hot/cold water systems, gas services and stormwater drainage
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience as a hydraulic drafter/modeller
- Exposure to projects within the healthcare, commercial, retail and residential space is highly regarded
- Proficient experience using Revit
- Ability to work independently and manage your own time and workload
A company of highly talented and skilled engineers and drafters who thrive within a collaborative environment, while maintaining a high level of work and team ethic. Learn directly from industry leaders with constant mentoring where staff are provided with excellent opportunities to develop their skills and progress within the business.
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- 5-minute walk from Townhall Station
- Top-tier projects to expand your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Allen Ho on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.