Hydraulic Revit Drafter
|Job title:||Hydraulic Revit Drafter|
|Salary||$95,000 - $115,000 plus superannuation|
|Contact name:||Fadi Eldick|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a multi-discipline building services consultancy operating across Sydney. They specialise in all facets of building services engineering and are proud to be one of the true multi-discipline consultancies in Australia.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our client is looking for an experienced Hydraulic BIM Modeler/Drafter to join their team of highly experienced Engineers and Drafters. This position is aimed at someone who has proven experience working on building services. You will have the opportunity to work on Retail and Commercial projects.
- Prepare documentation using Revit and AutoCAD
- Execute modelling and drafting work within time constraints to company standards
- Support Engineers and Project Engineers in satisfactorily completing projects
- Adhere to professional standards, ethics, and quality procedures
- Utilise Clash detection software
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A diploma or trade certificate in an engineering discipline
- BIM modelling Local experience
- Proficiency with BIM software
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Our client embodies the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct and looks to implement best practice solutions in sustainable design, for the long-term resilience of projects. Talented individuals looking to join our client because they want to be a part of a highly regarded brand and because they want to work with the best clients on meaningful projects.
- Immediate start
- Strong opportunity for permanent employment based on performance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to work with the latest modelling equipment
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.