|Job title:||Interior Architect|
|Salary||$80,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a highly reputable Architecture & Interiors design studio based in Surry Hills with close proximity to public transport. They are a multi award-winning designer with high profile projects within the high-end waterfront Homes, multiunit Residential, Commercial and Hospitality sectors. Their approach to Architecture and Interiors is design focused and technically driven using Revit. The studio is highly collaborative in nature and has a strong focus on staff development and team culture. They are also well known for their incredible office space.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for a personable and driven Interior Architect to work under an Associate and manage all stages of the projects listed above. You will commence on a high profile Hospitality project from concept stage. The position will involve much client interaction from initial concept design phase through to completion. You will be supported in your role and enjoy a high degree of collaboration.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Work across both Interiors and Architecture duties when required
- Feasibility reports, concept design, DA/CC documentation
- Preparation of working drawings, specifications and schedules
- Work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Close client interaction and ad hoc site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in either Interiors or Architecture
- Project coordination and team management skills as a mid-level Interior Architect
- You must be Revit proficient with good technical skills
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- Previous Residential or Hospitality project experience is highly valued
- Be warm and personable with excellent client interaction skills
Being a mid-sized studio, the balance between internal culture and collaboration as well as external customer service and project quality is next to none. The team have lots of fun day to day and are very collaborate in nature.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.