|Job title:||Interior Architect|
|Salary||$75,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Carolina Guillen|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique design studio has many years experience delivering well known Residential, Commercial, and Hospitality projects. Their approach to Architecture is very design focused and technically driven with innovative software and bulletproof process. The studio is highly collaborative in nature and has a strong focus on staff development and team culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for a personable and driven Mid-level Interior Architect to work in a team of twelve including the company director. Assist in managing the different stages across this diverse range of projects. The position will involve much Client interaction from initial concept design phase through to completion. You will be supported in your role and enjoy a high degree of collaboration.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Work on feasibility reports, concept design and documentation
- Deliver FE&E and present materials selections
- Preparation of working drawings, specifications and schedules
- Work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Close Client interaction and ad hoc site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Mid-level Interior Designer
- You must be either AutoCAD or Revit proficient
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- Previous Residential and Hospitality experience highly valued
- Be personable with excellent Client interaction skills
Being a medium sized company, the balance between internal culture and collaboration as well as external customer service and project quality is next to none. The team have lots of fun day to day and are very collaborate in nature.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carolina Guillen on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Carolina Guillen on the details above.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.