|Job title:||Interior Designer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$90,000 - $110,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Enjoy working in a boutique, close-knit, design focused team
- Design projects from initial concept to delivery being very hands-on
- Flexible working arrangements on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique studio is one of Sydney's leading luxury home designers across Sydney's Eastern and Northern suburbs. They are incredibly design focused and enjoy a reputation of outstanding quality and service. Improving and modernising their design is always at the forefront and they welcome collaboration and fresh ideas from the team at all levels.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for an all-rounder Interior Designer with experience dealing with projects from end to end, inclusive of DAs and CCs. You will work collaboratively with a close-knit team and have the opportunity for genuine ownership of projects and progression within the company. If you have a passion for luxury residential Architecture and want to be part of a team of passionate and down to earth people, this is the place for you! You will also be incredibly consultative and hands-on with Clients providing high-end design advice.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Work independently with Clients and stakeholders to consult and deliver
- Initial design brief, as well as material and FF&E selection
- Project coordination, delivery and documentation
- Client engagement and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive high-end Residential experience working on luxury homes
- A great eye for design and ability to work with Clients in selection/consultation
- Experience and ability to carry a project through from initial concept to delivery
- Ideally Vectorworks experience, or happy to adapt
- Bachelor Degree or similar in Interior Design
As a boutique, close-knit and passionate team you will be given the design freedom and autonomy to manage your own projects, but also enjoy the support and guidance of the studio leaders. Additionally, the studio is able to offer incredible flexibility with hours, full-time or part-time to adapt to your lifestyle. The studio supports career progression, and is offering progression for someone to own the Interiors service of the studio.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email