|Job title:||Interior Designer|
|Industry:||Architecture Interior Design|
|Salary||$75,000 - $80,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Miray Bechara|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This studio located in Sydney's CBD is an award-winning, reputable, and global design-based studio. They have a bespoke, detailed, and hands-on approach to their projects and clients. The team creates beautiful designs with the client's needs and personalities in mind at every stage.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be an experienced Interior Designer with experience taking projects from concept through to completion. You will manage client expectations and bring your workplace and space planning experience to the table while showing your expertise in AutoCAD.
- Discuss design briefs and concepts with clients
- Elevations, notations, mark-ups, and floor plans
- Resolve design issues and be responsive to client feedback
- High level of detail, FF&E's and mood boards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design/Architecture
- Professional experience using AutoCAD
- Previous experience in delivering Commercial / Workplace Interior projects.
The team at this studio considers themselves to be a strong family with a heavy focus on sustainability and collaborative works. The Leadership team has dedicated themselves to serving their people in the best way possible by creating an environment inducing development and authenticity which has led to large decade-long tenures that have developed their career within the studio.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
Please also attach a sample portfolio (maximum file size is 20MB) or get in touch directly on the details above for larger-size portfolios.