|Job title:||Interior Designer|
|Industry:||Architecture Interior Design|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This national and highly reputable D&C studio has many years experience delivering well known Workplace projects. Their approach is design focused and technically driven with innovative software and bulletproof process. The studio is highly collaborative in nature and has a strong focus on staff development and team culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for a personable and high quality design driven Mid to Senior level Interior Designer to help grow the expanding design team. Assist in managing the different stages across this diverse range of Commercial Fit-Out (ranging up to $5m) projects. The position will involve much Client interaction from initial concept design phase through to completion. You will be supported in your role and enjoy a high degree of collaboration and independence with decision making.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Client briefing, feasibility reports, concept design and design development
- Preparation of working drawings, specifications and schedules
- Work across projects from start to completion
- Close Client interaction and regular site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Mid-level Architect
- Proficiency with either Revit, ArchiCAD or AutoCAD
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- Previous Commercial Fit-Out experience highly valued
- Be personable with excellent Client interaction skills
Being a national company, the balance between internal culture and collaboration as well as external customer service and project quality is next to none. The team have lots of fun day to day and are very collaborate in nature. Working From Home arrangements and work/life balance flexibility is highly promoted.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.