|Job title:||Interior Designer|
|Industry:||Architecture Interior Design|
|Salary||$85,000 to $100,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Grace Causley|
- Join an industry recognised, award-winning design firm
- Lead a team and project from end to end including Client interaction
- Central location in Sydney CBD and work from home benefits
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This studio specializes in incredibly high quality commercial office fit-outs, and manages both the design and construction in-house for a holistic and continuous service for their Clients. They work almost exclusively on large scale projects, over 1500sqm. They have a collaborative and down to earth team, working out of a open plan vibrant office in the Sydney CBD.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As an Interior Designer at a D&C studio, you will have the ownership of projects from end to end, inclusive of managing Client and consultants. You will work alongside a driven and passionate team of 10 in the design team, within a wider team of 50.
- Technical drawing and interior package documentation (including joinery documentation)
- Project management and coordination
- Revit documentation across entire project lifecycle
- Client and stakeholder liaison/management
- Produce comprehensive FF&E, material and finishes schedules
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working on commercial offices
- Strong Revit ability is a must
- Client facing with good coordination skills
- Commercial office space experience is a must, ideally with D&C studios
The team of highly-skilled professionals are driven to provide a personalised service to all their clients, and maintain their reputation of producing top quality work. Take advantage of an exceedingly collaborative work environment and extensive resources.
- Highly collaborative open-plan office
- Flat management structure
- Sydney CBD location, walking distance from public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Grace Causley on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Grace Causley on the details above.