Intermediate - Senior Hydraulic Designer
|Job title:||Intermediate - Senior Hydraulic Designer|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$100,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Timi Oladeinde|
- Professional and family oriented office culture
- Fantastic work-life-balance initiatives on offer
- North Shore office location with parking available
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This fantastic opportunity is to join a medium size, Building Services engineering consultancy who are highly respected in the NSW market. The firm has multiple engineering divisions and has a strong pipeline of diverse projects immediately available. They are passionate about customer service and as a result have created successful partnerships with repeat clients.
Employees enjoy working in this company as the teams are very supportive and collaborative. The leadership team is proud of the company culture that has been created which has a strong focus around continual learning and development. Also, the Directors encourage Engineers to manage their own work load and therefore support flexible working hours to assist with balancing your own personal life.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Intermediate - Senior Hydraulic Designer/Engineer, you will be provided with the opportunity to manage your own projects from the initial concept through to construction. You will have support from a large hydraulic team and will be responsible for managing clients also.
- Carry out design and documentation of Hydraulic services on various building projects
- Client and business stakeholder management responsibilities
- Project management and regular site visits
- Mentor and guide Junior Engineers
- 5+ years experience completing hydraulic services design
- Diploma of Hydraulic Services is advantageous though not essential
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously under limited supervision
- Client management skills and project leadership skills are desirable
- A high level of honesty, integrity and commitment
- Competitive and negotiable salary package
- Respected firm with high staff retention
- Flat management structure & work-life-balance
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Timi Oladeinde on (02) 9231 4999 or Toladeinde@ivorygroup.com.au for a confidential discussion.