|Job title:||Internal Auditor|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||$45 - $50 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- Immediate start
- 3-6 month contract with potential to extend
- Enjoy a healthy work life balance with flexible working arrangements
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Located in Northern Sydney, this Local Council is looking to take on board an experienced Internal Auditor to join their, vibrant and collaborative team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Internal Auditor, your duties will consist of but not limited to operational audits, cyber security, food inspections, developing audit programs, conduct audit field work, interviews, surveys and writing internal audit reports. You will have strong communication skills and have the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Audit report writing, data analysis,
- Working on contract management
- Working on expense management
- Develop audit programs
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Accounts Management
- Certified internal auditor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current class C drivers licence
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This Local Council is all about a healthy work life balance and an equal work environment. Being a part of their team will allow you to deliver exceptional projects and achieve team outcomes through strong team collaboration.
- Supportive and energetic team environment
- Enjoy fulltime employment
- Healthy work life balance with flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or call Sanaz Jauher on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.