Junior Estimator - Civil/Landscape
|Job title:||Junior Estimator - Civil/Landscape|
|Salary||$70,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Michael Hsueh|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This newly created position is with a family owned Civil/Landscape Contractor based in Sydney's Inner West. Specialising in iconic projects with reputable Builders and Developers, they have successfully delivered projects throughout Sydney and regional areas of NSW. Due to the increased amount of work available, they have newly created a permanent Junior Estimator position in the business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Junior Estimator, you will be working in a team of experienced Estimators putting together tenders and winning projects for the company. This is an exciting position as you will be closely mentored and guided in the right direction to become a successful Estimator.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Quote preparations
- Measuring the cost of labour and materials
- Attending tender meetings with the Senior Estimator
- Create and submit tenders
- Progress and variation claims
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- A degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Entry level estimating experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Previous earthworks or landscaping experience
You will be working for a company that places training and development at the forefront of their business. Known for the excellent staff retention, they promote a collaborative and supportive working environment ensuring employment longevity.
- Quarterly team functions to celebrate success of the business
- Tailored career path - Great progression opportunities
- One on one training from Senior Management
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email