Junior Geotechnical Engineer
|Job title:||Junior Geotechnical Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is a well-respected Environmental and Geotechnical Engineering Consultancy, based near the Sydney CBD. With over 90 employees, they work on a number of high-rise building, residential, commercial, industrial, healthcare and government projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Geotechnical Engineer, you will be involved in the entire process of the project, from start to finish. You will engage in geotechnical investigations, foundation designs, shoring/retention, slope stability and assist with drilling services. Being part of a highly regarded firm, you will work alongside a team of experienced Geotechnical Engineers and gain the experience to showcase a well-established portfolio.
- Field investigation work
- Soil, rock and groundwater sampling and analysis
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Slope stability analysis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering degree with a focus on Geotechnical
- 1 - 3 years domestic experience working as a Geotechnical Engineer
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
The company offers a friendly and welcoming culture for their employees. They value their employees and provide long term stability through development and career progression. In order to maintain strong employee engagement, management have regular performance and salary reviews, team bonding activities and offer flexibility.
- Opportunity to work across a range of sectors on diverse and technical projects
- Supporting, inclusive and engagement team environment
- Career progression within a well-respected company
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email