Junior Project Manager
|Job title:||Junior Project Manager|
|Salary||$140,000 - $160,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Join this nationally recognised builder as a Junior Project Manager. Deliver high-end projects that will fast track your career into a future PM
- Long term career progression opportunities within a diverse range of sectors
- Direct route to Project Manager and fast tracked progression opportunity
- Join a well renowned top tier builder
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly regarded national builder has secured a strong pipeline of work due to their stella reputation in the market and winning multiple awards. This firm specialises in the completion of high-end new build, refurbishment and fitout projects in the residential, commercial, hospitality, retail, industrial, and education sectors, valued up to $50M.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As the Junior Project Manager, you will report to the Project Director. You will work collaboratively with the site and project team to deliver multiple projects across NSW, right from the design stages through to completion. You will liaise with the client and the project team to ensure that the project is delivered to a high standard.
- Cost control
- Client management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification in a building related discipline is preferable
- Proven experience as a Junior Project Manager
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
- Minimum 3 years experience
Your future role will offer you a high level of stability in a vibrant and successful work environment on a permanent full time basis. This builder will be sure to boost your portfolio, as this company is seen to be an employer of choice. As a result of their successes, you will be involved in a number of celebratory activities.
- Flexible working arrangements ensuring positive work life balance
- Work in an experienced and driven team
- Competitive salary package on offer
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply” or contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email